Updated LNN Features and Functionality
click here for more Version: 1.24.539.3807
- Updated percent in zone calculation to allow for begin and end measure depth.
- Increased timeout for report creation to allow for slower connections.
my response 1.27.882.3804-Server Release
- Default file type to text and LAS for file uploads. XLS and XLSX for Survey files.
- Added logic to check last 10 records on data import to ensure they match the same records in the import file. Prevents accidentally loading a file to the wrong well.
- Allow edit of top names during offset creation, instead of remove/add.
- During well creation, LAS file is remembered for LAS template creation.
premarin gel price Version 1.24.515.3749
- User can add Formation Shading on Cross Section Views. User also has the ability to turn shading on/off on the charts and PDFs.
- User can add percent in zone calculations to reports.
- Changes to Label creation and edit, making it more user friendly. User can now click on chart, and the system will prefill the position boxes.
- Changes made to the buttons, to allow user to add more than one label, without closing the add/edit label window.
- User can now edit track proportions on PDF charts.
- User can now copy segment colors to vertical section, and measure depth charts.
- During new chart creation, colors will be copied from the existing charts.
- Added the ability to specify start VS for center line plot. If target lines overlap, old line will be shortened to new line begin or end.
- When opening the point data chart, the window will open to the right of the chart.